Improve supply chain resilience, harden physical assets, identify new territories
All retail businesses, the warehouses that supply them, and the transportation networks that deliver their stock — notably those that deal in perishable goods — are affected by disrupted supply chains. Brick-and-mortar outlets, both existing and planned, may lie in areas with hidden or underestimated flood risks. Jupiter offers both portfolio-wide assessments of physical climate risk, as well as asset-level projects for resiliency planning and engineering.
- Improve supply chain resilience by identifying climate risk in the company’s physical assets as well as supplier and distribution networks
- Avoid closures and physical damage by retrofitting existing assets
- Plan backup electrical power scenarios
- Develop superior incident response plans
- Determine new areas for expansion to stay ahead of changing climate risk
Speak with a Jupiter Expert Today