Assess and mitigate climate risk to facilities, operations, and supply chains
The world’s manufacturing infrastructure — much of it located near bodies of water for transportation and supply chain, cooling, and process support reasons — is under imminent threat from multiple perils. Flooding from storm surge, sea-level rise, and heavy and prolonged rainfall, along with high winds from extreme storms, threaten facilities, the people who work there, roads and bridges, and host communities. Jupiter’s solutions enable our customers to develop better resilience strategies and understand the vulnerabilities of their facilities and assets.
- Identify future physical risk at the asset level over the lifetime of the facility
- Identify value-at-risk to future climate scenarios
- Incorporate the expected effects of climate risk on revenue, capital and operating expenses, productivity and reliability of service, and overall profitability
- Manage supply chain risk
- Strategize capital deployment for relocated facilities and resiliency improvements at critical facilities and assets that are most at risk
- Incorporate physical risk analysis into asset hardening, resilience planning, fire prevention, and other key processes